Brock Vandagriff is the newest 5-star commitment for the Georgia Bulldogs. The nation’s No. 8 overall prospect (247Sports Composite ratings) chose Georgia earlier today.
He was once committed to Oklahoma. Bet a lot of folks knew that. Maybe they also knew that he ran for 1,001 yards at a rate of 7.3 yards per carry as a high school sophomore.
But what about his kickoffs? Or his big-time leg at punter? How ’bout the fact that he caught 34 passes during his freshman season at Prince Avenue Christian in nearby Bogart? Or that he threw his first high school pass off a jet sweep from the receiver spot?
It was, of course, a touchdown. That’s just the beginning of the information superhighway when it comes to all things Vandagriff. Check out the featured video above or the embedded version below for a breakdown on all things Vandagriff, including…
- His favorite route to throw?
- How did Georgia keep the recruiting channels open after he committed to Oklahoma?
- His description of some real adversity he dealt with during his junior year
- What was the reason he chose Georgia?
- What sort of connection does his first name have to the Florida Gators?
- Did he really finish out a game last season with a broken fibula?
- Why did he choose to de-commit from Oklahoma?
- What sort of changes does he see in store for the offense at UGA?
Brock Vandagriff: Getting to know Brock on DawgNation
- Prince Avenue Christian 5-star QB Brock Vandagriff commits to UGA
- Social media reacts strongly to Brock Vandagriff choosing Georgia
- DawgNation Daily: Breaking down what Vandagriff means to the Bulldogs
- Brock Vandagriff breaks down his “Junior Day” unofficial visit, plans quick return
- Vandagriff previews big UGA visit, opens up on his Oklahoma de-commitment
- Just how competitive is Brock Vandagriff? Check out this early DawgNation story