On Saturday, Georgia picked up a huge win over rival Florida. And because of the win, Georgia is now tied for No. 5 in the Coaches Poll, along with the Michigan Wolverines.
The Bulldogs moved up from No. 6 after beating the Gators 36-17 0n Saturday. Jake Fromm had an impressive performance against the Gators, as he threw for 240 yards and three touchdowns in the win.
Alabama once again came in at No. 1, followed by Clemson at No. 2, Notre Dame at No. 3 and LSU at No. 4. No. 5 Michigan had a bye this week as did Alabama and LSU. No. 7 Texas lost on Saturday to Oklahoma State.
A total of six SEC teams are ranked this week. Florida fell to No. 14 after the loss to Georgia. Kentucky moved up to No. 12 after taking down Missouri 15-14. The Wildcats and Bulldogs play this week in Lexington, Ky., in a game that will be a de-facto SEC East Championship game. Texas A&M fell out of the rankings after losing 28-13 to now No. 21 Mississippi State on Saturday.
The Bulldogs’ game against Kentucky is set for a 3:30 p.m. ET kickoff on Saturday. Georgia fans will also want to tune into ESPN at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday night, as the first College Football Playoff rankings will be released.
Below, you can see the entire Coaches Poll for Week 10.
Coaches Poll Top 25 Week 10
Best stories from around DawgNation
- Florida blames itself for 36-17 Georgia loss: Injuries, overconfidence, poor prep
- The best social media reactions from Georgia’s huge win over Florida
- Kirby Smart turns critical eye on Georgia shortcomings after 36-17 win over Florida
- REPORT CARD: No. 7 Georgia Bulldogs pass Florida test with flying colors
- WATCH: Georgia QB Jake Fromm ‘wanted to make statement’ in win over Florida
- Tight end spotting as Georgia’s Isaac Nauta shows up strong vs. Florida
- Florida DL says Gators had ‘better team’ than Georgia despite loss
- WATCH: Georgia’s Kirby Smart proud of ‘resilient’ Bulldogs in 36-17 win over Florida
- WATCH: Kirby Smart has perfect post game celebration after Georgia crushes Florida
- Georgia coach Kirby Smart explains why Justin Fields didn’t play against Florida