Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the cast of DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss UGA coach Kirby Smart’s quest to keep the Bulldogs on top of the SEC. On episodes No. 893 (March 1, 2019) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about UGA wide receiver Demetris Robertson.
Georgia football podcast: UGA WR Demetris Robertson listed among college football’s fastest players
Beginning of the show: Georgia wide receiver Demetris Robertson is one of the 10 fastest players in college football according to Bleacher Report. I’ll discuss on today’s show why Robertson’s speed makes him a candidate for a breakout year with the Bulldogs this season.
10-minute mark: I share some audio from DawgNation recruiting insider Jeff Sentell’s interview with 2020 wide receiver Justin Robinson.
15-minute mark: Jeff joins the show. Some of the topics covered include…
- The debate sparked from Wednesday’s episode of Before the Hedges regarding which 2019 UGA signee has the brightest NFL future
- Jeff’s thoughts on Robinson
- An examination of a recent DawgNation forum topic regarding 5-star defensive end Bryan Bresee
- A look at Jeff’s recent piece about UGA running back Zamir White’s injury recovery
- And an explanation of why DawgNation should pay close attention to outside linebacker Azeez Ojulari this season
35-minute mark: I discuss the possibility ESPN could move the Florida-Miami game up a week to kickoff the season, and some thoughts on why Auburn’s team speed could pose a threat to its SEC foes this year.
40-minute mark: I share the winner of the DawgNation Daily Road to Atlanta t-shirt giveaway and share some audio from former UGA running back Elijah Holyfield at the NFL combine.
End of show: I share the Gator Hater Updater.