Georgia quarterback Jacob Eason was the country’s top signal caller when he signed with UGA in 2016, and he showed flashes of that talent as a first-year starter last season. However, there were also moments when Eason clearly displayed he had a lot to learn.
At least one expert assumes that Eason will soon demonstrate that he has indeed learned from the on-the-job training he gained last year, and is ready to take the next step with his development this season.
I’ll share what former Mississippi State quarterback Matt Wyatt said and talk about what it means for UGA today on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans.
I’ll also discuss why tight end Isaac Nauta could play a crucial role in Eason’s improvement.
Plus DawgNation’s Seth Emerson joins the show live from the site of the SEC Basketball Tournament in Nashville, Tn. Some of the topics we’ll discuss include…
- UGA’s chances of making the NCAA Basketball Tournament with possible wins vs. Tennessee and Kentucky
- What to expect from UGA forward Yante Maten in is expected return from injury on Thursday afternoon
- This week’s controversy involving a Yahoo report suggesting UGA basketball coach Mark Fox’s job was in jeopardy and athletic director Greg McGarity’s response to that article
- The current state of UGA’s athletic facilities in comparison the rest of the SEC
- And a look at why UGA chooses to hold on to a large reserve of cash.
References from today’s show:
he video version of DawgNation Daily can be found here.
DawgNation Daily is available for download in the iTunes store. https://itun.es/us/mN-T9.c
You can also find older episodes of the show by clicking https://www.dawgnation.com/dawgnation-daily