Podcast: UGA fans now have compelling reason to attend spring game
Georgia football fans packed Sanford Stadium last April for UGA’s spring game. The event normally known as G-Day became 93K Day — a nod to the more than 93,000 on hand for the scrimmage.
However while Georgia coach Kirby Smart spent most of his first months on the job campaigning to see the stadium full for last year’s G-Day, little has been said to promote this years festivities — up until Monday night.
Smart appeared on the UGA radio show known as The Bulldog Hotline and praised freshman quarterback Jake Fromm’s work ethic and expressed excitement about seeing his talent on display during this year’s spring game.
These words will no doubt also excite UGA fans as well.
I’ll talk more about what Smart said about Fromm, and what it means for sophomore quarterback Jacob Eason today on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans.
I’ll also discuss UGA quarterback Brice Ramsey’s decision to transfer from the program.
DawgNation’s Jeff Sentell joins the show to share his opinions on…
- Who is the likely backup quarterback for the Bulldogs with Ramsey set to depart the program
- How surprised the recruiting community was by 4-star offensive tackle Max Wray’s decision to decommit from Georgia
- How much UGA will miss Wray as a member of its 2018 recruiting class
- The impact that Alabama’s scholarship offer to Wray’s brother Jake (2020 offensive line prospect) had on his decision to decommit
- And the chances that Wray could recommit to Georgia
References from today’s show:
The video version of DawgNation Daily can be found here.
DawgNation Daily is available for download in the iTunes store. https://itun.es/us/mN-T9.c
You can also find older episodes of the show by clicking https://www.dawgnation.com/dawgnation-daily