Georgia’s most recent recruiting class was one of the best in the program’s history. The National Signing Day haul gave many UGA fans reason to celebrate, and it apparently gave fans of at least one other school reason to complain.
Some Florida fans feel that Bulldogs coach Kirby Smart has outperformed his Gators counterpart — Jim McElwain — when it comes to recruiting, and they’re also concerned that success in luring prospects might give Georgia an advantage when the two teams play again this October.
I’ll talk about that today on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans.
Plus DawgNation’s Seth Emerson joins the show and we’ll discuss…
- Smart’s challenge to the UGA defense issues through the media earlier this week
- Sophomore Mecole Hardman’s growing role with the Bulldogs
- Whether sophomore wide receiver Riley Ridley’s injury will hinder his development
- The plan for freshman defensive back Deangelo Gibbs this season
- Whether changes to the traditional UGA speaking tour risk alienating average fans
- And Georgia athletic director Greg McGarity’s recent comments about UGA basketball coach Mark Fox’s future
The video version of DawgNation Daily can be found here.