ESPN analyst critical of Georgia’s nonconference schedule: ‘They better win every SEC game’
After a dream season that saw Georgia get all the way to overtime of the National Championship Game, the Bulldogs’ margin for error might be significantly less in 2018.
Georgia weathered a regular-season loss to Auburn, thanks to a revenge win over the Tigers in the SEC title game as well as an elite road nonconference win over Notre Dame.
If Georgia drops a conference game along the way, the road back to the College Football Playoff will be tougher in 2018.
- Report: Key Georgia football player settles court case, takes plea deal
- ESPN projects another Georgia record-breaking NFL Draft class teed up: 3 players expected to be Top 10 picks
- The simple reason Mykel Williams will be ‘a great, dominant player’ for Georgia football defensive line
- Arian Smith shares sage advice for Kendall Milton, other injured Georgia Bulldogs
- Nazir Stackhouse: Georgia star Jalen Carter will prove teams wrong that pass on him in 2023 NFL Draft
NextNFL-bound Nick Chubb, Sony Michel ‘brought the best out’ of each …