Roquan Smith’s journey to the next level is almost complete, and fans will get to watch his transitional moment happen on live TV.
Smith will join 21 other players at the 2018 NFL Draft April 26-28, the NFL recently announced. He’ll be among five SEC players, including Rashaan Evans, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Taven Bryan and Derrius Guice.
Here’s the full list of players attending the draft:
• Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
• Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
• Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
• Taven Bryan, DT, Florida
• Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina State
• Sam Darnold, QB, Southern California
• Marcus Davenport, DE, Texas-San Antonio
• Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
• Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State
• Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama
• Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
• Shaquem Griffin, LB, UCF
• Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
• Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
• Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
• Derwin James, S, Florida State
• Kolton Miller, T, UCLA
• Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
• Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
• Vita Vea, DT, Washington
• Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
• Connor Williams, T, Texas
Smith previously said in a conversation with DawgNation’s Seth Emerson that he would be attending the draft. He’s expected to go relatively early in the first round.
Other Georgia players such as Isaiah Wynn, Sony Michel and Nick Chubb are also in the mix to be first-round picks, but Smith is widely expected to be the first former Bulldogs player off the board.