Georgia football’s 19-13 win over Texas A&M was not pretty, as the Bulldogs had less than 300 yards of offense. But the Georgia defense also stoned Texas A&M to give the Bulldogs their 10th win of the season.
The teams above Georgia remain the same, as LSU is No. 1, Ohio State is No. 2 and Clemson is No. 3. Alabama sits at No. 5 after beating Western Carolina this past weekend.
Georgia will take on Georgia Tech this coming Saturday. The Bulldogs will likely be heavy favorites in the game, given the Yellow Jackets are 3-8 on the season.
However, Kirby Smart will not be expecting an easy game or win.
“They’ve got an athletic quarterback. They can run some of the same things from different looks,” Smart said. “So it’ll be a different preparation for us, but I know our guys are looking forward to it.”
The Bulldogs will want to see a good amount of improvement from this past weekend. Jake Fromm had a poor showing, as he completed 11 of his 23 pass attempts for 163 yards. It was his third straight game with a completion percentage of less than 50 percent.
Georgia and Georgia Tech are scheduled for a 12 p.m. ET kickoff on ABC. That is the same time Clemson will play South Carolina, while Ohio State visits Michigan this weekend.
For the full Week 14 AP Poll and Coaches Poll, see below.
AP Poll Top 25 Week 14
Coaches Poll Top 25 Week 14
More Georgia football stories from around DawgNation
- What social media is saying after Georgia football win over Texas A&M
- Georgia football report card: Passing grades, but red marks
- Rodrigo Blankenship hits 4 field goals on Senior Day, becomes Georgia’s all-time scoring leader
- Georgia football coach Kirby Smart updates injuries to Eric Stokes, Lawrence Cager
- WATCH Georgia QB Jake Fromm: ‘I’ve got to hit those shots’
- WATCH Georgia coach Kirby Smart: Frustrated by ‘inability to put people away’