On this week’s episode of Cover 4 Live, DawgNation team members Jeff Sentell, Mike Griffith, Brandon Adams and Connor Riley were asked to give two bold predictions for the upcoming 2020 season.
The panelists did have one stipulation that there couldn’t be end of season result prediction — such as Georgia winning the national title — and so the predictions were left to the panelists. You can watch the full video to see the reactions and debates that ensued following the predictions.
Adams added off the top that he does think there will be a college football season played with fans in the stands, and each panelist did agree that it seems like games will be played this fall despite the COVID-19 outbreak.
Brandon Adams Georgia football Bold predictions
- Azeez Ojulari finishes with double-digit sacks.
- Georgia will have three 700-yard receivers(George Pickens, Dominick Blaylock and Demetris Robertson).
Jeff Sentell Georgia football bold predictions
- Aaron Murray and Terrence Edwards’ Georgia football records will fall.
- A freshman will start on the Georgia offensive line this season.
Mike Griffith Georgia football bold predictions
- Georgia wears the black jerseys at some point during the 2020 season.
- Georgia will have two different quarterbacks start a game this season.
Connor Riley Georgia football bold predictions
More Georgia football stories from around DawgNation
- Kirby Smart explains why the gap between the SEC and the rest of college football could be growing
- WATCH: Former NFL scout breaks down Jake Fromm’s outlook with Buffalo Bills
- Georgia football podcast: Spotlight shines on UGA’s new-look OL
- Iowa plans football return in June, Georgia president’s plan not far behind
- Georgia football: Bulldogs distancing from de-commitment trend
- Georgia football podcast: 5 players that could determine UGA’s national championship fate
- What the national media is saying about Georgia football after 2020 NFL Draft
- Projecting who will replace Georgia football’s 2020 NFL Draftees
- Georgia football 2021 defensive line recruiting: Can Tray Scott bring in another 5-star prospect?