On Friday, DawgNation sat down with former Georgia standouts in Jake Fromm and Andrew Thomas to discuss a number of topics from their time at Georgia.
On Monday, we’ve got two other Georgia standouts who will hear their names this week as a part of the 2020 NFL Draft, as DawgNation will be chatting with former Georgia running back D’Andre Swift and former Georgia offensive tackle Isaiah Wilson.
The event is set to begin at 2 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on the DawgNation Facebook and Youtube pages. Swift and Wilson will be taking questions from DawgNation’s Brandon Adams and Jeff Sentell, while also interacting with commenters and viewers.
Swift and Wilson both arrived as members of Georgia’s 2017 recruiting class and each played significant roles in the rise of Georgia football under Kirby Smart.
Both served as starters for the past two seasons, with Swift carrying the load at running back, while Wilson starred as Georgia’s right tackle.
Swift and Wilson also came a long way just to get to Georgia. While Fromm, Thomas and much of the 2017 recruiting class was made-up of in-state recruits, the Bulldogs brought Swift in from Philadelphia and Wilson from New York.
In each of the past two recruiting classes, Georgia has relied much more on landing national recruits, and the success of Swift and Wilson no doubt played a part in that.
For the DawgNation Youtube page, click here.
More Georgia football stories from around DawgNation
- Georgia football winners and losers following Virtual G-Day
- University of Georgia grad transforms business to respond to need during pandemic
- ‘Projected G-Day Game:’ Pretend script of what might have happened
- Whatever happens with the Falcons, Dawgs fans always will love Todd Gurley
- WATCH: Zamir White works out by flipping tractor tires at night
- Kirby Smart offers rare compliment for Georgia defense but points out player miscue
- What we learned from Kirby Smart live tweeting the Georgia-Notre Dame game