Jake Fromm and Andrew Thomas are two of the best players from the Kirby Smart era. And given all they’ve put into the program and how they’ve helped shape it, they’ve got some pretty good stories and memories to share.
And that is exactly what the two of them did as they joined DawgNation on Friday for a chat with DawgNation’s Brandon Adams and Jeff Sentell.
The two DGDs covered a number of topics, from sharing practice stories about Kirby Smart to knowing when they belonged at the college football level. They also spent a good amount of time discussing the 2018 Rose Bowl win.
Fromm even shared a little bit of advice for new Georgia quarterback Jamie Newman and how he should enjoy his time as the Georgia starting quarterback.
Fromm and Thomas are both going to be selected in the 2020 NFL Draft, which gets underway on Thursday.
More Georgia football stories from around DawgNation
- Whatever happens with the Falcons, Dawgs fans always will love Todd Gurley
- WATCH: Zamir White works out by flipping tractor tires at night
- Kirby Smart offers rare compliment for Georgia defense but points out player miscue
- What we learned from Kirby Smart live tweeting the Georgia-Notre Dame game
- What Georgia football fans are saying and doing on Virtual G-Day
- 3 things to look for during ‘Virtual G-Day’ Notre Dame replay
- WATCH: Why G-Day is always going to be a big deal for Kirby Smart
- DawgNation team members try and put together the best Kirby Smart era team