In recent weeks the Georgia Bulldogs Radio Network has dug into the archives to some of the great Georgia football games available for the public. The network began airing them last month with a number of recent games from the Kirby Smart Era with Scott Howard.
Now it’s time to dig deep and shift into some of the games from the Larry Munson era, starting with this Saturday’s rebroadcast of the 1991 upset of the Clemson Tigers to kick off the Month of Munson on WSB.
All of these games will start at 3:05 on Saturdays. You can hear them on 95.5 WSB and the WSB Radio App. The Georgia Bulldogs Radio Network is also making all of its rebroadcast available on-demand at Georgiadogs.com.
In addition to the Munson call, former Georgia quarterback Eric Zeier will be providing insight and commentary on the game. Zeier came off the bench against Clemson to lead the Bulldogs to an upset victory before embarking on a stellar Georgia career.
Below you can find the full month of Munson schedule for the next five weeks.
Full Georgia Bulldogs Radio Network schedule for “Month of Munson”
- 1991 vs Clemson 5/9
- 1987 vs UK 5/16
- 1992 vs. Ga Tech 5/23
- 1987 vs Florida 5/30
- 1992 vs Auburn 6/6
More Georgia football stories from around DawgNation
- Les Miles says season to start in fall, SEC expert declares no fans in stands
- Georgia football podcast: A UGA win vs. Florida this season would be the best yet
- Georgia football: What are these virtual recruiting visits like right now?
- Mel Kiper Jr. 2021 NFL Draft Big Board: Alabama 14 top player mentions, Georgia 2
- If Alabama defined the last 10 seasons of Georgia football, then Clemson seems positioned to do so for the next 10
- Georgia football podcast: Mekhail Sherman pushes five-star recruits to join him at UGA
- Sportsbook updates Georgia football odds to win 2020 SEC Championship
- WATCH: College football return focus on ‘resocializing,’ players arguably safer on campus