With everyone looking and trying to adjust to the new normal we’re living in, any good news is certainly welcome. And over the past couple of weeks, Todd Gurley and Scott Sinclair have been able to provide that to a number of people who follow Georgia football.
Gurley signed with the Atlanta Falcons, meaning he’ll be making a return of sorts to the state of Georgia to play football. He also dropped a hype video, filled with moments from his standout Georgia career.
— Todd Gurley II (@TG3II) March 28, 2020
As for Sinclair, he’s continued to provide daily workout routines that people are mostly able to do from their home. With many gyms around the country closed, it is a good way to at least try and stay in shape for the moment.
The Georgia strength and conditioning coach also shared some videos of Georgia football players working out, giving inquiring fans a look into how they are still focusing on the upcoming season.
— Scott Sinclair (@coach_sinclair) March 27, 2020
DawgNation’s Connor Riley discusses both of these topics, as well as answers some questions on the likes of Jamie Newman, Todd Monken, Kirby Smart and a number of other topics pertaining to Georgia football at the moment.
More Georgia football stories from around DawgNation
- Georgia quarterback D’Wan Mathis continuing comeback ‘home’ in Athens, granted exemption
- Georgia football: What would have been the talk of spring practices by now?
- Bracket season: Discussing the top moment of each Georgia football season under Kirby Smart
- iter says UGA among teams most hurt by missing spring practice
- SEC steps toward resuming football preparations, approves online chalk talks
- Jonathan Jefferson: 5 things to know about this week’s 2021 Georgia commit
- Opinion: Kirk Herbstreit’s reckless speculation does college football a disservice
- WATCH: If you don’t like Todd Gurley on the Atlanta Falcons, you’re anti-fun
- ESPN NFL draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. breaks down D’Andre Swift draft stock