Georgia football is 1-0 headed to play on Sept. 8 at South Carolina in Week Two of the season. Georgia football game time, TV channel and how to watch online info below.
ATHENS — Georgia football is ranked No. 3 and considered a heavy favorite over No. 24 South Carolina largely based on last season’s result and the number of returning players.
Bulldogs senior defensive line Jonathan Ledbetter, however, said the 2018 Georgia football team wants to carve it’s own identity.
“Even the first game we played against Austin Peay was a start to a new team, and a new year, and I think we’re starting to realize we have to create our own identity,” Ledbetter said. “You can’t live in the past off someone else’s hard work.
“We’ll have to put the hours in and the work to be where we want to be.”
Georgia football-South Carolina details
• Time: The game kicks off at 3:30 p.m. ET Saturday
• Date: Sept. 8, 2018
• Location: Williams-Brice Stadium, Columbia, S.C.
• Weather forecast: Mostly sunny with a high of 92 and a 20 percent chance of rain.
DawgNation Georgia football coverage
• Watch: Brandon Adams and Jeff Sentell on the postgame show via DawgNation Facebook page.
How to watch Georgia-South Carolina on TV
The Georgia-South Carolina game will be televised on CBS. Brad Nessler is on the play-by-play call, Gary Danielson is the color analyst, and Jamie Erdahl is the sideline reporter.
How to stream Georgia-South Carolina game
The game can be streamed online at GTV on georgiadogs.com
Where to find Georgia-South Carolina on radio
The game will be broadcast on WSB 95.5 FM, 750 AM, along with other Georgia Bulldog Sport Network (IMG) radio affiliates. Scott Howard is on the play-by-play call, Eric Zeier is the color analyst, and Chuck Dowdle is the sideline reporter.
Satellite radio for Georgia football vs. South Carolina
The game will be broadcast on Sirius channel 94 and XM channel 192 (Georgia broadcast), or 80/80 for national broadcast.
Georgia-South Carolina football game notes
• Georgia center Lamont Gaillard has made 29 consecutive starts, but the only other Bulldogs’ offensive starters with double-digit start streaks are sophomores Andrew Thomas (16) and Jake Fromm (15).
• Safety J.R. Reed has the most consecutive starts on defense (16) and defensive lineman Tyler Clark is next with 11.
• Georgia grad and South Carolina head coach Will Muschamp is 1-5 as a head coach against the Bulldogs. His only win came in 2014, a 38-20 victory when he was leading Florida.
• Georgia’s most recent trip to South Carolina saw the game delayed a day on account of Hurricane Matthew. The Bulldogs won 28-14 in their first-ever Sunday regular season game.
• The Bulldogs lead the all-time series 50-18-2. The series dates back to 1894. Georgia has won three in a row against the Gamecocks.
• South Carolina has won three of the past four games against Georgia in Williams-Brice Stadium.
• The Bulldogs played 82 different players in the opening game, but they are only allowed to bring 70 on SEC road trips by rule.