Offensive linemen Warren McClendon, Warren Ericson declare for 2023 NFL Draft
Two more Georgia offensive linemen will be moving on, with right tackle Warren McClendon and center Warren Ericson making their intentions known that they will be entering the 2023 NFL Draft.
McClendon and Ericson made their announcements shortly after Georgia completed its championship celebration.
As for the other tackle, Earnest Greene is a name to watch. He missed most of this freshman season with a back injury but will be able to participate in spring practice. Georgia also has Aliou Bah and incoming freshman Monroe Freeling at the position as well. Guard Xavier Truss also has starting tackle experience.
Georgia did see freshman offensive tackle Jacob Hood also transfer out of the program on Friday.
The Bulldogs are still waiting on center Sedrick Van Pran to make his decision as well. Behind Van Pran at center is Austin Blaske and Jared Wilson. Blaske was a class of 2020 signee, while Wilson signed in the 2021 cycle.
With McClendon and Ericson off to the NFL, they join Stetson Bennett, Chris Smith, Jones, Jalen Carter, Kelee Ringo, Darnell Washingotn, Kenny McIntosh, Jack Podlesny and Robert Beal. Georgia is still awaiting decisions from Sedrick Van Pran and Kearis Jackson.
Players have until Jan. 16 to make their announcement.
More Georgia football stories from around DawgNation
- WATCH: Kirby Smart on NSFW pregame speech: ‘They ain’t even heard the best one’
- Georgia offense had plenty to celebrate: ‘Alpha leader’ Kenny McIntosh and Ladd McConkey finished tops in yardage
- Georgia football 2023 roster tracker: Live updates on transfer portal, NFL draft decisions and coaching news
- Alabama coordinator moves on, Georgia Co-DC Glenn Schumann rumored candidate
- Former 4-star recruit Deyon Bouie transferring to UGA
- Georgia fan-favorite Dominick Blaylock considers future, receivers room in flux
- Georgia offensive tackle Broderick Jones makes NFL decision
- BREAKING: The nation’s No. 3 junior safety Jaylen Heyward chooses Georgia football
- Two more Georgia football players depart, as Trezmen Marshall, Jacob Hood enter transfer portal
- What social media is saying following Georgia’s massive recruiting weekend
- Richard Seymour, Garrison Hearst nominated for College Football Hall of Fame
- Why Kirby Smart is just fine with his program still being compared to Alabama
- Georgia football Next Generation: Peyton Woodring aims to be the ‘best kicker that’s ever kicked’ at UGA
- Kirby Smart blunt on Georgia team culture: ‘If they don’t want to be here, I’d rather them go ahead and leave’