In this week’s episode of Cover 4 Live, DawgNaiton’s Brandon Adams, Jeff Sentell, Mike Griffith and Connor Riley take a look back at some of the defining moments in recent Georgia football history and imagine if they played out differently.
What if Justin Fields didn’t end up transferring from the program? What if Georgia had been able to keep Mike Bobo at the end of the 2014 season? What happens if Rodrigo Blankenship leaves Georgia before getting put on scholarship for the Bulldogs?
All these questions get asked and answered, as well as a number of audience hypotheticals as well during the great debate.
Cover 4 Live takes place every Thursday at 4 p.m. ET and can be seen on the DawgNation Facebook and Youtube pages.
Georgia football What ifs debated by DawgNation
- What if D’Andre Walker doesn’t get hurt against Alabama in 2018?
- What if Georgia plays Clemson every year?
- What if Georgia had two first-round receivers drafted this year?
- What if Mike Bobo remained offensive coordinator after the 2014 season?
- What if Georgia was able to keep the commitment of Alabama running back Derrick Henry?
- What if Justin Fields stayed at Georgia?
- What if Rodrigo Blankenship hadn’t been put on Scholarship for the Bulldogs?
- What if Georgia hired Erk Russell to replace Vince Dooley?
More Georgia football stories from around DawgNation