LOOK: Georgia tailback asks out SEC Network star, hilarious Twitter thread ensues
ATHENS — Georgia football coach Kirby Smart preaches that his players should make the most of their opportunities when they get into games, and tailback Prather Hudson certainly took that to heart.
RELATED: Georgia offensive line named Top 10, Sam Pittman recognized
Rutledge let it be known on the Twitter thread that she is married. Her husband is Major League Baseball player Josh Rutledge.
Hudson is a redshirt sophomore from Brookstone High School in Columbus, Ga., who has played in all 11 games this season. He has 64 yards on 15 carries.
The No. 5-ranked Bulldogs play host to Georgia Tech at noon Saturday in Sanford Stadium.
DawgNation Georgia football stories
Another former 5-star freshman emerging for Dawgs on O-Line
Tech, Georgia agree that hedge destruction should cease
Kirby Smart downplays offensive pressure, but Jake Fromm knows
Nick Chubb and Sony Michel predict Georgia will beat Alabama
Tyler Simmons latest UGA receiver to emerge from deep room
Georgia football players react to Justin Fields breakout performance
Bulldogs bring No. 5 AP ranking into rivalry game with Georgia Tech
Former SEC national title coach explains why option so devastating
- Justin Greene commitment a much-needed win for Georgia football defensive line recruiting
- Ladd McConkey already generating national media buzz entering 2023 season
- Sammy Brown commitment shows Georgia is still going to do battle with Clemson
- What social media is saying following Georgia’s massive recruiting weekend
- Richard Seymour, Garrison Hearst nominated for College Football Hall of Fame