ATHENS — The Georgia football defense faces its stiffest challenge yet, facing Missouri QB Drew Lock.
The No. 2-ranked Bulldogs won’t be taking the undefeated Tigers lightly, needing only to recall their most recent trip to Missouri.
Georgia needed a touchdown pass from Jacob Eason to Isaiah McKenzie from the Tigers’ 20-yard-line on a fourth-and-10 play to secure a 28-27 victory.
Both teams bring a 3-0 mark into this week’s SEC showdown of unbeaten teams.
Georgia football-Missouri details
• Time: The game kicks off at Noon ET Saturday
• Date: Sept. 22, 2018
• Location: Faurot Field, Columbia, Mo.
• Weather forecast: Partly cloudy with a high of 74, a low of 58 and a 20-percent chance of rain.
DawgNation Georgia football coverage
• Watch: Brandon Adams and Jeff Sentell on the postgame show via DawgNation Facebook page.
How to watch Georgia-Missouri on TV
The Georgia-Missouri game will be televised on ESPN.
How to stream Georgia-Missouri football
The game can be streamed online at GTV on georgiadogs.com.
Where to find Georgia-Missouri on radio
The game will be broadcast on WSB 95.5 FM, 750 AM, along with other Georgia Bulldog Sport Network (IMG) radio affiliates. Scott Howard is on the play-by-play call, Eric Zeier is the color analyst, and Chuck Dowdle is the sideline reporter.
Satellite radio for Georgia football vs. Missouri
The game will be broadcast on Sirius channel 98 and XM channel 190 (Georgia broadcast).
Georgia-Missouri football game keys
• Kirby Smart and Missouri’s Barry Odom are two of 10 head coaches at Power 5 schools that played at their current school.
• The Tigers are averaging more yards per game  than the Bulldogs are [488.3] through three games.
• Both teams are converting 50 percent or better on third downs, Georgia at 50 percent, and Missouri at 53 percent.
• The Tigers have allowed nearly twice as many passing yards (915) as have the Bulldogs (473).
• Georgia has allowed more rushing yardage (303) than has Missouri (224).