Cover 4 on UGA football: Predicting the regular season record
A new day means another rep of a UGA football feature called the Cover 4. DawgNation has four staffers who cover the team from every angle: Beat, hybrid roles, live streams, photos, podcasts, recruiting, etc. The Cover 4 aim here is simple: 1) Present a topic; 2) Offer a reasoned response; 3) Share a brisk statement to support the informed opinion.
The first game of the season finally kicks today. Finally. Pump a fist or raise a toast to that.
It offers the last chance for our team to weigh in with the question on everyone’s mind: How are the Bulldogs looking this fall? Can they win them all?
Maybe. But our panel isn’t buying it. At least not all of them.
Better strap up. These Cover 4 takes will come at you even faster than Mecole Hardman Jr. can post to his social media accounts.
Predicting the regular season record
Brandon Adams: 11-1
Why: College football is unpredictable and perfection is unrealistic.
Chip Towers: 12-0
Why: The Bulldogs have better talent than every team on the schedule and King Kirby is too Smart to lose to a team with less talent.
Mike Griffith: 11-1
Why: The safe over/under record here, but Georgia has the talent and coaching to go 12-0.
Jeff Sentell: 11-1
Why: Nick Saban has won five titles at Alabama but he only made it through the regular season unscathed with one of those future title teams.
The Cover 4 so far
- Which one of those talented pups will make the biggest impact on the defense?
- What is the strongest position on the team?
- Who will be the MVP of the defense?
- Who is the most indispensable player on the team this fall?
- Which player seems like the most “slept on” for 2018?
- Cover 4 on which team on the schedule can take down UGA
- The UGA Cover 4 shines its light on the most improved player for 2018
- UGA Cover 4: This storyline is not getting the focus it should
Do you have your own opinion? DawgNation would love to hear your one-sentence why in the comments field below.
Check out the latest posts from DawgNation:
- Ask Griff: 5 limb-breaking predictions for Austin Peay
- Towers Takes on a Vlog: Personal video tour of the new W.E.Z.
- UGA president wants to discuss a contract extension with Greg McGarity
- Key UGA target Andy Bokyin de-commits from Auburn
- New locker room and recruiting lounge topped Kirby Smart’s wish list for Georgia
- Georgia football vs. Austin Peay: Game time, how to watch
- Own the East: Jake Fromm is still the man for the Bulldogs
- Here’s how to win a trip to DawgNation Invasion Baton Rouge
- Las Vegas “wise guys” apparently at odds over their UGA projections for 2018