WATCH: 5-star wide receiver Dominick Blaylock talks with DawgNation after signing with UGA
It’s official. 5-star wide receiver Dominick Blaylock is a member of the Georgia Bulldogs.
A native of Marietta, GA, Blaylock signed his letter of intent with the Bulldogs on Wednesday morning. He reportedly received more than a dozen other offers, including from Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Michigan and Georgia Tech.
According to 247Sports, Blaylock is the No. 6 wide receiver in the 2019 recruiting class. He’s also the seventh-highest rated player from Georgia and the 34th-best overall player in the class based on the 247Sports composite rankings.
Shortly after signing his letter of intent, Blaylock spoke with DawgNation’s Brandon Adams in a one-on-one interview. Watch that full interview below:
Best stories from around DawgNation
- Not this time: Georgia basketball holds off Oakland rally for 81-69 win
- DN90: 4-star recruit eliminates SEC rival from final decision
- Georgia football podcast: Bringing race into Justin Fields story would be shameful tactic
- Report: Justin Fields could show up in NCAA’s transfer database later today
- How does the potential of a Justin Fields transfer affect this year’s recruiting class?
- QB Justin Fields transferring might not be the worst thing for the Georgia Bulldogs’ cause
- Frustrated Georgia football QB Justin Fields has informed staff he’s exploring transfer
- Even without Justin Fields, Georgia football will still be great because it has Jake Fromm
- WATCH: New video shows Justin Fields clearly frustrated with his role at Georgia