This year’s Georgia football recruiting cycle has been stuck on pause for the longest time. The news and the trickles of information just really haven’t been there.
Well, except for the last week. DawgNation has seen a lot of sudden change for the 2021 class of late.
- 5-star CB Tony Grimes moved up his commitment date by some six months to June 30
- Grimes also recently announced his finalists
- Elite RB commit Lovasea Carroll reaffirmed his pledge to UGA after sharing publicly that he was closely considering a flip to Florida
- Elite pass rush target Dallas Turner also announced his five finalists and a new decision date for July 1
- Those two elite recruiting targets are among the highest priorities for 2021, but the online predictions from 247Sports and Rivals are both pointing to them not choosing Georgia