Editor’s Note: A couple of the signing times have been updated after initial publication.
Georgia had a big day on Signing Day in the early signing period in December and left that day with the No. 1 class in the 247Sports Composite team ranking for this cycle.
The Bulldogs currently are second behind Ohio State in those rankings with National Signing Day set for Wednesday. Georgia, however, is looking to overtake Ohio State as the two teams fight for the top spot, and the Bulldogs have a real chance to do just that with several big-name recruits on their board heading into Wednesday.
Here are the times those players expect to sign, and DawgNation will have you covered throughout the day Wednesday as the Bulldogs try to nail down possibly their best class ever:
- 9 a.m.: 3-star defensive tackle Jordan Davis (Mallard Creek, Charlotte, N.C.)
- 10 a.m.: 5-star cornerback Tyson Campbell (American Heritage, Plantation, Fla.).
- 10 a.m.: 4-star linebacker Otis Reese (Lee County/Leesburg).
- 10:30 a.m.: 3-star defensive tackle Tramel Walthour (Liberty County/Hinesville.
- 11 a.m.: 4-star linebacker Quay Walker (Crisp County/Cordele).
- 11:35-11:45 a.m.: 4-star wide receiver Tommy Bush (Samuel Clemens, Schertz, Texas).
- Noon: 4-star junior tight end Ryland Goede (Kennesaw Mountain/Kennesaw). Goede is a 2019 recruit who is making his commitment announcement.
- 2:30 p.m.: 4-star defensive tackle Rick Sandidge (Concord/Concord, N.C.).
- 3:30 p.m.: 4-star wide receiver Antoine Green (Rockledge/Rockledge, Fla.).