UGA commit Chad Clay was pretty happy Friday night. His Peachtree Ridge team knocked off unbeaten Norcross 31-0. Clay’s team was scheduled as the Homecoming opponent.
He said that result was one of the most satisfying wins of his prep career. He also told DawgNation Friday night where he stands in his recruitment.
The 3-star defensive back is committed to UGA and described what seemed like a great official visit last week at the Missouri game. He said he will take two more official visits to Mississippi State and Oklahoma.
What will it take for one of those schools to make him reconsider his UGA commitment?
“Somebody has to surprise me because right now I am pretty locked in,” Chad Clay said.
Clay also discussed the following topics in his video interview above with DawgNation.
- How did his team feel about being a Homecoming opponent for the third time this year?
- How did he feel about his official visit to UGA?
- How much closer is he getting to signing his financial aid papers with UGA?
- Where is his next official visit?
- What was his reaction to 5-star Kyle Davis postponing his decision?
Jeff Sentell covers UGA recruiting for AJC.com and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Follow him on Twitter for the latest on who’s on their way to play Between the Hedges.