DawgNation hosted a live chat on Facebook with Georgia 4-star commitment Jaden Hunter on Wednesday night.
Hunter, a double UGA legacy, spent 55 minutes interacting with Atlanta Journal-Constitution and DawgNation reporter Jeff Sentell. That chat drew in more than 300 questions and comments from his Atlanta home. He just got back from The Opening in Oregon and is rated as the nation’s No. 10 prospect at outside linebacker and the No. 127 overall prospect for the Class of 2017.
Hunter is the son of UGA all-time great Brice Hunter and former Lady Dawg Brandi Decker-Hunter. He committed to Georgia in the first two months after Kirby Smart was hired in Athens.
Among the subjects covered in the interview….
- What does it mean to him to follow his father’s path to Athens?
- What position will he play in college?
- How big of a leader is Richard LeCounte III for the Class of 2017?
- Why Georgia fans have no reason to worry about him taking official visits
- When should Georgia fans expect another commitment?
- What are the hopes for the Class of 2017 in Athens?
- What sort of legacy does he hope to leave at Georgia?
- What are Georgia’s chances with Malik Herring?
- Does Georgia still have a good shot with DeAngelo Gibbs?
- Who would he like to see start for Georgia against North Carolina?
- Who has helped him the most to get to where he is at today?
Must-reads on Hunter:
- Jaden Hunter commits to Georgia
- UGA legacy has impressive tribute to his late father
- Former Georgia great wants Jaden Hunter to know about his father
- Georgia bombards legacy Jaden Hunter with interest
- Could the three sons of two UGA legacies end up Bulldogs?
- Jaden Hunter’s commitment video from Rivals.com also follows below:
Jeff Sentell covers UGA football and UGA recruiting for AJC.com and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Follow him on Twitter for the latest on who’s on their way to play Between the Hedges. Unless otherwise indicated, player rankings and ratings are from the 247Sports Composite.