HAPEVILLE, Ga. — Chris Smith II likes hot fries, Dragonball Z and the “Toy Story” movies.
The 3-star cornerback showed a different side of himself after Hapeville Charter Academy opened its spring football practices on Monday afternoon.
Chris Smith II committed to UGA on May 1. That was his birthday. (Jeff Sentell / DawgNation.com)
Smith gave DawgNation.com’s Facebook page a treat during a live Q&A session with fans right after he stepped off the practice field. The occasion marked his one-week anniversary as a Bulldogs commit.
Fans had the opportunity to pepper Smith with dozens of questions during the live chat. A few of the subjects covered included:
- What did he do in the immediate moments after his UGA commitment went public?
- What did Kirby Smart say when he told him he was going to accept his scholarship offer to UGA?
- Which prospects is he now going after as a Bulldog commit?
- What does he plan to study at UGA?
- Who was the first person outside of his family that he told he had committed to Georgia?
- Which one of those “Toy Story” movies was his favorite?
The full interview session with Smith is embedded below.
The rising senior committed to Georgia on his birthday back on May 1. Smith rates as the nation’s No. 41 prospect at his position for the Class of 2018.
That ranking is expected to rise over the next few months. Smith chose UGA over Alabama, Ohio State and Michigan.