It is Wednesday evening. That means it is time for another Periscope session with DawgNation’s Jeff Sentell.
But this edition comes with a twist. This is our road trip edition. Sentell is on the road hanging out with UGA commit Max Wray up in Tennessee. He’ll sit in for several questions about whatever is on DawgNation’s mind today.
Sentell fires up the Periscope feed at about 7:45 p.m. every Wednesday and looks forward to another round of all things UGA football.
— Jeff Sentell (@jeffsentell) April 7, 2016
What has DawgNation been up to lately? Check out these links:
- Does UGA have a shot with an FSU legacy?
- Why does UGA have to beat Florida this year?
- Georgia’s spring practice: 5 things we have learned so far
- Kirby Smart has all the golf hook-ups
- Saturday’s scrimmage will be no dress rehearsal for G-Day
- Photos: UGA turns up the heat during Thursday’s practice
- UGA, Kirby Smart offers 18 prospects from Florida high school juggernaut
The weekly Periscope archives are growing. Click back here for previous editions:
- March 30: What’s up with all these open record requests?
- March 23: What to look for this spring in recruiting
- March 16: We talk spring game, hype songs and running back depth
- March 9: Lorenzo Carter, D-Rob, and the biggest recruiting needs
G-Day, Georgia’s annual spring football scrimmage, is scheduled for 4 p.m. on Saturday, April 16, at Sanford Stadium. Check back here daily for DawgNation’s G-Day coverage brought to you by Georgia United Credit Union.
Jeff Sentell covers UGA football and UGA recruiting for AJC.com and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Follow him on Twitter for the latest on who’s on their way to play Between the Hedges. Unless otherwise indicated, player rankings and ratings are from the 247Sports Composite.