BEAVERTON, Ore. — Jamaree Salyer is a ginormous prospect.
Salyer, the nation’s top-rated offensive lineman per the 247Sports composite, comes from Pace Academy in Metro Atlanta.
The 6-foot-4, 330-pound prospect ranks as the highest-rated interior O-line recruit in 20 years.
He has been to The Opening in Oregon and shined for back-to-back years. He was a top 5 lineman last year and undoubtedly will be named the top OL from the 2017 event when it is announced later this afternoon.
He’s a ginormous target for Georgia and Clemson. The same goes for Notre Dame and Stanford. Ohio State is also in the picture there.
Salyer met with the media after the linemen camp of the event ended and weighed in on several topics.
- His timeline for his decision
- What he still needs to see from Georgia
- His upcoming July visit to UGA
- How did he perform at The Opening this year?
- What other visits will he take this summer?
- Which schools are currently going to get an official visit?
- How does he feel about Notre Dame?
- What Notre Dame needs to do to really catch his attention