Amarius Mims is a priority need for Georgia in the 2021 recruiting cycle. Clearly.
DawgNation spent some time with Mims recently and shared a lot of material from that visit to Bleckley County. What did Mims say? How did he say it?
It helps those who follow Georgia recruiting closely to see more than their words on a page when it comes to their recruiting and how they feel about certain programs.
We made that 1-on-1 conversation with Mims the lead segment for DawgNation on our live weekly “Before the Hedges” program which streams at 6 p.m. every Wednesday evening on our Facebook and YouTube video platforms.
What did Mims have to say? Check out the embedded feature video above and below to get his thoughts on:
- What is it like hearing from an average of 10 coaches per day?
- What would Brock Vandagriff’s reaction be if he didn’t choose UGA?
- The first things that come to mind for each of his five finalists?
- Why he opted to push back an August commitment date?
- Why is he certain he will now make his decision on Oct. 14?
- What is the specific message he hears from Georgia?
- Which fan base shows the most support on social media?
- How can the new name, image and likeness opportunities for college players help Georgia’s cause?
For the specific Mims content, go to the 3:30 mark of the YouTube video below. That’s the first half of our DawgNation conversation with Mims. The second half of that conversation takes places at the 13:10 mark of that clip.
Be sure not to miss the funny Matt Luke-related moment at the 5:50 mark of those videos.
(the recent reads on DawgNation.com)
- What kind of recruiter has Scott Cochran been so far for Georgia?
- What is that 5-star relationship like between Amarius Mims and Brock Vandagriff?
- De’Jahn “Nugget” Warren shares why UGA sits snug among his top 3
- BREAKING: 3-star OG Jared Wilson flips back into the 2021 class at UGA
- PHOTOS: Check out 6-foot-8 Amarius Mims in action at practice
- Amarius Mims: The 8 things to know right now about the 5-star and his recruiting
- 5-star junior QB Gunner Stockton announces he is down to two schools
- New offer to 6-foot-6 TE Pearce Spurlin III says something about future of the position
- WATCH: Georgia legacy Justin Benton explains why Georgia is “home”
- Elite CB target Nyland Green lays out his current decision plans
- BREAKING: Explosive 2022 ATH CJ Washington commits to his dream school UGA
- Stunning heartfelt commitment from 5-star ATH James Williams ends his process
- Georgia DT pledge Marlin Dean reopens his recruiting
- Jamon Dumas-Johnson: Why he is his brother’s keeper. All six of them
- What do we really know about reports of a recent Broderick Jones injury?
- BREAKING: Tennessee WR Adonai Mitchell has made his college decision
- Brock Bowers: Nation’s No. 3 TE feels ‘Athens in different’ after an improvised trip