FRISCO, Tex. — Noah Sewell could dress as a lighting bolt or a battery for Halloween. The 6-foot-2, 266-pounder with a short shuttle drill that a 5-star receiver would appreciate just has that much constant energy.
His Opening testing numbers reflect that.
Noah Sewell plays the game the way it should be played. He is a whirlwind of constant energy. (Jeff Sentell/DawgNation)
What did DawgNation learn about Noah Sewell?
Sewell touched on a variety of topics in the above video with DawgNation, including the following:
- Where did things get started with his recruitment by Georgia?
- How does he feel about playing in the SEC?
- Does he plan to enroll early?
- Is there a tug to follow his brother’s path and sign with Oregon?
- How does he feel about potentially becoming one of the first players of Polynesian descent on the roster at UGA?
- What did he do to get so fast for his size?
- How does Georgia plan to use him?
- Does he see a fit with the ILB room at UGA?
- When does he plan to make his college decision?
- What motivates him to excel on the field?