BEAVERTON, Ore. — Azeez Ojulari wants “to see what the G” can do for him.
That’s the phrasing the Marietta (Ga.) defensive end/outside linebacker prospect used to describe the worth of a UGA degree when it comes to staying in-state and playing for the Bulldogs.
Ojulari, a 4-star weakside defensive end, rates as the nation’s No. 14 prospect at that position in 2018 on the 247Sports composite. He’s also regarded as the nation’s No. 260 overall prospect in the ranking.
The 6-foot-4, 224-pound prospect handled himself well at the 2017 Nike Opening finals, which concluded Monday. He looks like he’s become pretty adept at rushing the passer, but his film also shows that he can play inside.
His rating should get a bump prior to his senior season.
DawgNation caught up with him on the final day of the event. Check out his answers to the following questions in the above video.
- How close is he to making a college decision?
- What’s the big thing he likes about UGA?
- Does he know which schools he will take official visits to in the fall?
- What does he still need to see up in Athens?
- How does the educational aspect appeal to him?
The video above also features a couple of clips from his work in Oregon.