Eason injury triggers significant shift in Georgia-Notre Dame betting line
There has been a large shift in the Georgia-Notre Dame betting line.
As relayed by Pregame.com’s Brad Powers on Monday, Notre Dame has opened up as a 6.5-point favorite after news of quarterback Jacob Eason’s absence from the game. That’s a jump from the Fighting Irish being consider a 4-point favorite Sunday night, before multiple betting sites took down the line.
- Justin Greene commitment a much-needed win for Georgia football defensive line recruiting
- Ladd McConkey already generating national media buzz entering 2023 season
- Sammy Brown commitment shows Georgia is still going to do battle with Clemson
- What social media is saying following Georgia’s massive recruiting weekend
- Richard Seymour, Garrison Hearst nominated for College Football Hall of Fame
NextGeorgia teammates gush over Jake Fromm: ‘The real deal’