Eason injury triggers significant shift in Georgia-Notre Dame betting line
There has been a large shift in the Georgia-Notre Dame betting line.
As relayed by Pregame.com’s Brad Powers on Monday, Notre Dame has opened up as a 6.5-point favorite after news of quarterback Jacob Eason’s absence from the game. That’s a jump from the Fighting Irish being consider a 4-point favorite Sunday night, before multiple betting sites took down the line.
- Report: Georgia Scrimmage One, Carson Beck 3 TD passes, 3 interceptions, Javon Bullard Pick-6
- Georgia injury report: Preseason All-American set for surgery, Kirby Smart shares Mykel Williams’ injury
- Kirby Smart breaks down Carson Beck, Brock Vandagriff, Gunner Stockton in Scrimmage One
- Kirby Smart outlines exactly what Georgia wants -- and doesn’t want -- from quarterback position
- Georgia scrambles with 3 scholarship tailbacks sidelined for Scrimmage One, moves walk-ons to RB room
NextGeorgia teammates gush over Jake Fromm: ‘The real deal’