Report: Surprising details emerge from Stetson Bennett arrest in Dallas
INDIANAPOLIS — More details have emerged about the circumstances surrounding the arrest of Georgia football quarterback Stetson Bennett on Jan. 29 in Dallas.
Bennett and 10 other Georgia football players are in Indianapolis this week to interview with prospective NFL teams and take part in drill work at the NFL Combine.
WATCH: Stetson Bennett looks dialed in delivering passes while training for combine
Bennett is scheduled to meet with the media on Friday morning, where he will likely be asked about the arrest that took place while he was in Texas training for the combine.
WATCH: Nolan Smith sheds tears for Devin Willock, has passionate presentation at combine
Georgia was scheduled to have 12 players take part in the combine, but All-American defensive tackle Jalen Carter left on Wednesday after a warrant was issued for his arrest in Athens.
RELATED: Jalen Carter issues statement related to charges, warrant for his arrest in Georgia
Carter was charged with racing and reckless driving related to the tragic crash that killed his teammate, Devin Willock and recruiting staffer Chandler LeCroy.
- WATCH: South Carolina coach Shane Beamer reflects on Georgia, how portal affects SEC talent gap
- Kirk Herbstreit: ‘Bama, LSU just a little bit ahead of Georgia’
- Kirby Smart takes stand on Georgia football discipline, team chemistry at stake
- Georgia would be prime target for field storm, will revised SEC policies protect Bulldogs?
- SEC settles on 8-game league schedule, single-division play for 2024 season