Help DawgNation and Sock Fancy supply masks for daycares in need
Sock Fancy — a subscription-based sock company headquartered in Atlanta — has transformed its manufacturing operation to meet the demand for organizations in need of masks as our society battles the coronavirus, and you are invited to team with DawgNation to help with the cause.
Visit SockFancy.com/masks to purchase your own face covering. They’re stylish and attractive, and most importantly, they conform with guidelines recently shared by the Centers For Disease Control.
For every mask purchased, Sock Fancy will also donate a mask to someone in need, and they’ve even invited us to select where our masks will be sent. DawgNation has chosen to send masks to daycare centers (or similar organizations) here in Georgia.
Here’s how it works…
When you use the promo code: DAWGNATION you’ll receive 10 percent off your mask purchase price, and based on that code, Sock Fancy will also know that you want to help us supply as many daycares as possible with the cloth face coverings that could help the spread of disease.
The bottom line is you get an attractive mask to wear when you have to go out in public, and some Georgia daycares — that are providing a valuable service to our state’s essential workers — get some much-needed peace of mind.
It’s a win-win scenario.
- What social media is saying following Georgia’s massive recruiting weekend
- Richard Seymour, Garrison Hearst nominated for College Football Hall of Fame
- Why Kirby Smart is just fine with his program still being compared to Alabama
- Georgia football Next Generation: Peyton Woodring aims to be the ‘best kicker that’s ever kicked’ at UGA
- WATCH: South Carolina coach Shane Beamer reflects on Georgia, how portal affects SEC talent gap