Report: Bulldogs schedule non-conference opponent for 2020 season
Georgia has added an opponent to its 2020 home schedule.
The Bulldogs will host the East Tennessee State in 2020, according to a report by Marc Weiszer of the Athens Banner-Herald.
The Bulldogs will pay the Buccaneers $550,000 and give East Tennessee State 1,500 tickets. The agreement was signed by the schools’ athletic directors on May 13, per Weiszer.
The Pirates went 2-9 last season and have future games lined up against Tennessee and Vanderbilt. Meanwhile, Georgia plays FCS opponents in each of the next three seasons (Nicholls State in 2016, Samford in 2017 and Murray State in 2018).
- Joenel Aguero: The All-American who turned down millions in NIL to get developed by Georgia football
- PHOTOS: Georgia freshman safety Joenel Aguero is part of the Next Generation at UGA
- Missouri transfer highlights Georgia football midseason stock report
- Chaz Chambliss a ‘whole different player,’ leading youngest Georgia football position group
- Mykel Williams: Rising sophomore star defender out for the rest of spring drills after injury
NextHerschel Walker wants to fight in MMA, ‘down’ to fight former UFC …