ATHENS — It was a busy weekend and Georgia played late into the night Saturday before scoring a hard-fought victory over Missouri, 9-6. Below you’ll find links to all the stories and reports DawgNation posted after the game’s conclusion, including Seth Emerson’s Sunday follow-ups with injury updates and further observations.
They will have a bye this coming weekend before resuming play on Oct. 31 against No. 13 Florida (6-1, 4-1) at 3:30 p.m. in Jacksonville, Fla. The Gators lost to No. 5 LSU 35-28 in Baton Rouge this past Saturday.
Here’s a recap of our UGA coverage:
- BY THE NUMBERS: Georgia’s offensive numbers not all bad
- QB PLAY: Dogs seek less ‘up and down’ from Greyson Lambert
- INJURIES: D-linemen Trent Thompson, Chris Mayes need to get well
- REPORT CARD: No thing of beauty but much to like in 9-6 win
- VIDEO RECAP: Breakdown of Georgia’s 9-6 win over Missouri
- GAME STORY: Bulldogs win ‘gut check’ versus Missouri
- PHOTO GALLERY: Best shots from UGA’s kicking duel against Tigers
- BREAKING NEWS: Dominick Sanders will miss 1st half vs. Florida after targeting ejection
- QB Greyson Lambert not happy with his recent play
- Emerging star: Terry Godwin becoming play-making threat Dogs envisioned
- Redemption: PK Marshall Morgan makes most of 2nd chance
- Sony Michel, UGA tailbacks find going tough vs. Mizzou