Tickets for Georgia vs. Alabama in National Championship Game now more affordable
For Georgia fans riding high after a Rose Bowl for the ages and wanting to buy tickets for the National Championship Game, prices were pretty steep not long after the game. However, they’re worth checking again.
Not long after Georgia pulled out a 54-48 double-overtime win over Oklahoma, ESPN’s Darren Rovell noted a sharp increase in the prices after the page actually went offline for about half an hour.
The climb actually continued as the cheapest tickets on Ticket City were $1,875.
However, the most affordable price to get in the door to see the Bulldogs play the Crimson Tide is now at $1,862. You can also buy exclusive National Championship Game ticket packages here.
Of course, there’s no way of knowing how the ticket prices may fluctuate in the coming days.
The excitement in Athens right now is evident as tons of Georgia fans made the cross-country trip to the Rose Bowl. Those loyal fans were rewarded with the first overtime game in the long history of “The Granddaddy of Them All” as the Bulldogs moved an inch closer to their first national title since 1980.
Georgia overcame a 31-14 deficit by scoring 24 unanswered points before eventually pulling out a dramatic win for the ages.
- Justin Greene commitment a much-needed win for Georgia football defensive line recruiting
- Ladd McConkey already generating national media buzz entering 2023 season
- Sammy Brown commitment shows Georgia is still going to do battle with Clemson
- What social media is saying following Georgia’s massive recruiting weekend
- Richard Seymour, Garrison Hearst nominated for College Football Hall of Fame