The Georgia football twitter account called them “The New Breed of Bulldog” and let it be known that they were on campus.
It was move-in time this week.
The Bulldogs have welcomed their midyear recruits in town as part of the 2020 class. Check out the video below to spot a few faces from the early enrollees. They had their first days of classes on Tuesday.
— Georgia Football (@GeorgiaFootball) January 7, 2020
Checking out the Georgia early enrollee count for 2020
(all rankings info from the 247Sports Composite)
- QB Carson Beck (4-star QB/Nation’s No. 8 pro-style QB and No. 204 overall)
- RB Kendall Milton (4-star RB/Nation’s No. 6 RB and No. 37 overall)
- WR Justin Robinson (4-star WR/Nation’s No. 48 WR and No. 292 overall)
- CB Jalen Kimber (4-star CB/Nation’s No. 8 CB and No. 127 overall)
- CB/S Major Burns (4-star DB/Nation’s No. 11 S and No. 155 overall)
- DT Warren Brinson (4-star DT/Nation’s No. 26 DT and No. 292 overall)
Burns is the first Bulldog presented in the opening scene walking up to his East Campus Village dormitory. Beck follows and the video continues with appearances by Milton and Robinson, in order, all within the first 15 seconds.
“Here at Georgia,” Milton said in the video. “Excited to get started on a new journey. Go ‘Dawgs.”
Georgia running backs coach Dell McGee makes an appearance, followed by 4-star DT signee Warren Brinson. Milton walks over to give him a dap as he arrives at ECV.
Defensive backs coach Charlton Warren has a cameo as he helps 4-star CB signee Jalen Kimber get checked in at the 45-second mark of the video.
Burns is back again to conclude things. He’s skipping along on his first week at Georgia.
“I’m at home,” he said.
Here are a few get-to-know stories about those midyears in the 2020 class.
- Jalen Kimber: The two stories you don’t know about the elite CB signee
- Justin Robinson: 3-time champion is ready to turn it loose in Athens
- Kendall Milton: High school coach shares uncommon praise for elite RB
- Carson Beck: Making sense of his cold-and-hot senior year