WATCH: UGA takes out Tennessee QB, referee on defensive TD
Georgia’s defense didn’t play at a championship level during the first half against Tennessee. However, it did in the final 30 minutes and capped it off with a fumble returned for a touchdown.
On second-and-15 from the Georgia 30-yard line, the Bulldogs called a cornerback blitz at the absolute perfect time. Despite the blitz coming from his right side, Tennessee freshman quarterback Brian Maurer completely didn’t see Bulldogs defensive back Eric Stokes rushing from the flat.
- Georgia football QB Derby: Jake Fromm breaks down 3 candidates, ‘different packages’
- Brock Bowers looks forward to new offense, quarterback competition: ‘It’s a QB fight’
- NFL veteran coach explains why Jalen Carter’s off-field issues won’t affect his NFL Draft stock
- Georgia football practice report: Newcomers learning quick lessons about the Georgia standard
- What recent analyst additions says about Georgia football coaching staff
NextTennessee player throws a punch, and UGA player flagged for personal …