The Georgia Bulldogs will be to pick a big win at home against No. 20 Arizona State on Saturday. Below you can find information on the game time, TV channel on how to watch the game online.
Georgia enters the game with a 5-3 record, having won its last two games
Georgia Basketball-Arizona State: Game time
The Georgia basketball game against Arizona State tips starts at 6:00 p.m. ET. The Bulldogs have not lost at home yet, as they enter the game against the Sun Devils with a 4-0 record at home on the season.
Georgia Basketball-Arizona State: TV Channel
The Georgia basketball game can be seen on SEC Network.
Georgia Basketball-Arizona State: How to watch online
You can watch the Georgia Basketball game using the WatchESPN app.
Georgia Basketball-Arizona State: How can I listen on the Radio?
The Georgia Basketball-Arizona State game can be heard on the radio on WSB 750 AM. Scott Howard and Chuck Dowdle will be calling the game on radio.
Georgia Basketball projected starters
*Per Georgia Sports Information
G: William “Turtle” Jackson, senior
G: Teshaun Hightower, sophomore
F: Rayshaun Hammonds, sophomore
F: Nicolas Claxton, sophomore
C: Derek Ogbeide, junior
Georgia Basketball-Arizona State preview
This will be Georgia’s first game since Dec. 3 against Texas Southern, where the Bulldogs came away with a 92-75 win. In that game, junior guard Tyree Crump scored a career-high 25 points in the win. The Bulldogs have won their last two games since losing 91-67 to Georgia State.
The Bulldogs are led by sophomores Rayshaun Hammonds and Nicolas Claxton. Hammonds is the Bulldogs’ leading scorer as he averages 14.4 points per game and 6.4 rebounds a game. Claxton meanwhile is the team’s leading rebounder as he averages 9.0 per game while also chipping in 12.5 points per game. Arizona State is led by Luguentz Dort, as the freshman from Canada is averaging 22.4 points per game.
Arizona State is the first ranked non-conference opponent to play in Stegeman Coliseum since 2010. In that game, the Bulldogs came away with a 73-66 win over No. 20 Georgia Tech. Georgia did drop a game against then No. 16 Clemson earlier in the season. This will be the second time that Arizona State and Georgia have met, with the first coming back in 1989.
The Bulldogs take on the Yellow Jackets next Saturday in Atlanta. But before that, Georgia hosts Oakland on Tuesday. The tip for that game is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET.
Best stories from around DawgNation
- Handing out our own Georgia football awards for the 2018 season
- Your holiday 3-pack: Kirby the Closer, running down Bama and solving the Great 8 Debate
- Georgia football podcast: Some Alabama fans complain about ‘Kirby shenanigans’ in recruiting
- Isaiah Wilson a block of granite in Georgia Bulldogs’ offensive line
- 5-star Nakobe Dean breaks down Alabama and Georgia on the verge of his decision
- Georgia football podcast: 5-star WR Jadon Haselwood apparently likes what he’s seen from UGA’s offense
- DN90: Georgia football recruiting target to reveal commitment on ESPN
- Former Bulldog Arthur Lynch explains his incredible journey from football field to the military