The Georgia Bulldogs will aim to get back to their winning ways on Tuesday night, as it takes on the Oakland Grizzlies. Below you can find information on the game time, TV channel, and on how to watch the game online.
Georgia enters the game with a 5-4 record, but the Bulldogs are coming off a close loss to Arizona State on Saturday. Oakland is 4-7 on the season.
Georgia Basketball-Oakland: Game time
The Georgia basketball game against Oakland tips starts at 7:00 p.m. ET. The Bulldogs are 4-1 at home on the season.
Georgia Basketball-Oakland: TV Channel
The Georgia basketball game can be seen on SEC Network+.
Georgia Basketball-Oakland: How to watch online
You can watch the Georgia Basketball game using the WatchESPN app.
Georgia Basketball-Oakland: How can I listen on the Radio?
The Georgia Basketball-Oakland game can be heard on the radio on WSB 750 AM. Scott Howard and Chuck Dowdle will be calling the game on radio.
Georgia Basketball projected starters
*Per Georgia Sports Information
G: William “Turtle” Jackson, senior
G: Teshaun Hightower, sophomore
F: Rayshaun Hammonds, sophomore
F: Nicolas Claxton, sophomore
C: Derek Ogbeide, junior
Georgia Basketball-Oakland preview
Georgia will be looking to bounce back against Oakland after a tough loss on Saturday. The Bulldogs led by as many as 18 points against Arizona State, but Georgia could not hold on to beat the Sun Devils, as the Bulldogs lost 76-74 on Saturday.
The Bulldogs are led by sophomores Rayshaun Hammonds and Nicolas Claxton. Hammonds is the Bulldogs’ leading scorer as he averages 14.9 points per game and 6.3 rebounds a game. Claxton meanwhile is the team’s leading rebounder as he averages 9.4 per game while also chipping in 12.1 points per game. Hammonds had 19 points in the loss to Arizona State, and that was all before he fouled out of the game with over 4 minutes remaining.
Oakland is led by junior forward Xavier Hill-Mais, who averages 22.9 points per game. The Grizzlies also have junior guard Jaevin Cumberland, who is averaging 16.5 points per game. The last time Georgia played Oakland, the Bulldogs lost 86-79 in 2016. The two teams played in 2015 in Athens, with Georgia winning 86-82.
After taking on the Grizzlies, Georgia will head to Atlanta to take on in-state rival Georgia Tech on Saturday. The Bulldogs and Yellow Jackets are set to tip-off at noon ET on Saturday.
Best stories from around DawgNation
- WATCH: New video shows Justin Fields clearly frustrated with his role at Georgia
- What Justin Fields told reporters after the SEC Championship game
- If Justin Fields transfers from Georgia football, hard to blame Kirby Smart
- Member of Georgia QB Justin Fields’ family: ‘We have not made any decisions’
- Social media stunned by Justin Fields’ reported decision to transfer
- Report: Justin Fields intends to transfer from Georgia
- Georgia football early enrollees bring spark while noteworthy absences raise red flags
- Georgia Bulldogs will rack up again, but early signing period should come in August
- Former 5-star UGA recruiting target Aubrey Solomon to transfer from Michigan
- WATCH: Georgia football coach Kirby Smart reveals plans to replace Mel Tucker