Five golfers with ties to the University of Georgia will compete in this year’s Masters Tournament.
- Bubba Watson, a two-time Masters champ who won in 2012 and ’14, headlines the group. He will tee off at 12:44 p.m. on Thursday in the first round. He won the Northern Trust Open in February and finished second at World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships in March. This will be his eighth Masters.
- Patrick Reed, who transferred from Georgia to Augusta State, will tee off at 9:37 a.m. in his third Masters. He tied for 22nd last year but enters this year’s tournament with three top-10 finishes.
- Chris Kirk will tee off at 10:21 a.m. in his third Masters. His best finish was a tie for 20th in 2014. He has one top-10 finish this season.
- Harris English will tee off at 10:32 a.m. in his second Masters. He missed the cut last season. He has two top-10 finishes this season at the Waste Management Phoenix Open and the World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship.
- Kevin Kisner will tee off at 11:05 a.m. in his first Masters. He won The RSM Classic earlier this season and was runner-up at the World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions.