Jabree Wallace-Coleman: Impressive Class of 2025 prospect commits early to run the rock for ‘RBU’ in Athens.
Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep chronicles the commitment decision made this evening by Class of 2025 Pennsylvania RB Jabree Wallace-Coleman. He does not have any rankings or stars yet on the 247Sports Composite ratings.
Cue up the D’Andre Swift parallels. That’s a pretty good way to dive into the commitment made Monday evening by Philadelphia Class of 2025 RB prospect Jabree Wallace-Coleman.
The 6-foot, 200-pounder already has elite size for the position despite having three more seasons of high school football to go.
Swift is an obvious parallel, but how about second-year transfer safety Tykee Smith here as well? That’s because Coleman attends the same Imhotep Charter high school program that Smith did in Metro Philadelphia.
Coleman announced his decision via his social media and did so with a “1000% percent committed” line.
His decision extends a strong month for the Bulldogs on the recruiting trail for the 2023, 2024 and 2025 classes. The Bulldogs have now picked up commitments from a pair of elite 2023 recruits in 4-star CB Daniel Harris and 4-star LB Raylen Wilson, a pair of impressive 2024 in-state standouts in Ny Carr and Landen Thomas and now Coleman.
The young man from Philly even got a quicker-than-normal “Go Dawgs” traditional commitment tweet from Kirby Smart afterward.
That’s something and so is also having a highlight tape of more than seven minutes from one’s freshman season.
Check out his impressive freshman highlights below.
The Bulldogs offered Coleman way back on January 18 of this year. He already had plenty by that time. Hometown Temple gave him his first offer back in October of 2021.
The offers poured in from there. His second offer came out of the SEC from Ole Miss and that was followed by West Virginia, Texas A&M, Penn State, Boston College, Pitt, UConn and then the ‘Dawgs.
Tennessee came with its offer six days after the national champions offered Coleman. He’s since picked up offers from Rutgers, Nebraska, Maryland, Oregon, Michigan and Cincinnati.
Coleman visited UGA back in June. It seems very clear that he liked everything he saw from the ‘Dawgs and ace running backs coach Dell McGee.
Have you subscribed to the DawgNation YouTube channel yet? If so, you will be able to see special 1-on-1 content with UGA names like Jake Fromm, Gunner Stockon and Brock Vandagriff here.
(check on the recent reads on DawgNation.com)
- BREAKING: Sensational 4-star LB Raylen Wilson has made his college decision
- Kelton Smith Jr: Elite in-state OL shares why he still has the ‘Dawgs on top
- BREAKING: Landen Thomas, the nation’s No. 1 TE for 2024, has made his college decision
- Nation’s No. 2 LB Troy Bowles trims list to a final three, sets commitment date in July
- BREAKING: Explosive 4-star 2024 WR Ny Carr has made his college decision
- Cover 4 on Georgia football: Which true freshman are you most excited to see this fall?
- Cover 4 on Georgia football: Has Georgia now all but caught up to Alabama?
- Priority WR target Tyler Williams places UGA in his final five, sets commitment date
- BREAKING: Elite South Florida CB prospect Daniel Harris commits to the G
- Georgia football recruiting: ‘Dawgs enter July with a crucial month of decisions looming
- Peyton Woodring: How UGA beat out ‘Bama for the prized 2023 kicker commit
- Bo Hughley: The elite OT commit shares why he still wants to be a ‘Dawg
- Tyler Willams: The journey from third-string QB to All-American WR to major UGA target in a year
- Julian Sayin: Could the dynamic 2024 QB be the next 5-star up for Georgia football?
- Hykeem Williams: Electric 2023 WR feels the “love” as a priority target for the ‘Dawgs
- BREAKING: Peach State priority CJ Allen commits to play LB at UGA
- AJ Harris: Check out the rave review the new Bulldog commit got from an NFL first-round CB
- BREAKING: 5-star AJ Harris commits to UGA
- How much will NIL opportunities sway the decisions of some of Georgia’s top 2023 targets?
- Joshua Miller: Bulldogs flip talented OL from Penn State to their 2023 class
- Joenel Aguero: 5-star safety shared where his head was at prior to a BIG Georgia official visit
- Justice Haynes: ‘Dawgs compare legacy RB to an “RBU” great on a “one for the books” visit