Podcast: ESPN pays UGA RB Nick Chubb a nice compliment
Georgia running back Nick Chubb is one of the team’s most impressive performers in the weight room, and that commitment has earned the senior some recent praise from ESPN.
I’ll explain why Chubb’s commitment to strength and conditioning could benefit more than just himself today on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans.
Plus I’ll share audio of UGA coach Kirby Smart issuing an interesting challenge to his defense, and I’ll talk about what sophomore wide receiver/defensive back Mecole Hardman’s role will be for the Bulldogs this season.
DawgNation recruiting insider Jeff Sentell also joins the show and some of the topics we’ll cover include…
- The humorous outtakes from some of DawgNation’s recent recruiting videos
- The latest on 4-star offensive lineman Trey Hill
- Why it’s not too early to start thinking about quarterback Harrison Bailey for the Class of 2020
- What to make of 4-star defensive back Christian Tutt’s choice of UGA apparel
- And the possibility that Georgia’s in the mix for transfer defensive lineman Breiden Fehoko