Wednesday nights mean Jeff Sentell’s Periscope goes up on DawgNation.
We talk UGA football and UGA recruiting and even host a special guest from time to time. Tonight is one of those occasions. We get the chance to chat with UGA Class of 2016 signee Tyler Simmons.
The 5-foot-11 wide receiver is maintaining his weight right at 200 pounds. He’s already taking college classes at Atlanta Metro College and running track to stay in shape. He was at G-Day on Saturday.
“It was indescribable really,” Simmons said. “That’s 93k plus at the spring game. They let us walk out at halftime and they introduced us as the Class of 2016 in the middle of the field. That was my favorite part.”
— Jeff Sentell (@jeffsentell) April 20, 2016
The weekly Periscope archives are growing. Click back here for previous editions:
- April 13: What’s going to happen with William Poole III
- April 6: UGA’s newest commit Max Wray takes all your questions
- March 30: What’s up with all these open record requests?
- March 23: What to look for this spring in recruiting
- March 16: We talk spring game, hype songs and running back depth
- March 9: Lorenzo Carter, Demetris Robertson, and the biggest recruiting needs
Jeff Sentell covers UGA football and UGA recruiting for AJC.com and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Follow him on Twitter for the latest on who’s on their way to play Between the Hedges. Unless otherwise indicated, player rankings and ratings are from the 247Sports Composite.