ATHENS — Georgia completed its second spring practice under coach Kirby Smart on Thursday and, slowly but surely, we’re starting to learn a little more about Smart’s coaching style and philosophies.
Sure, we already knew he’s going to run a pro-style offense and a base 3-4 defense. That’s not what we’re talking about here. We’re talking about how he’s managing the football program. There have been two tangible examples of Smart’s management style in the last week.
Chip and Seth discuss that and make other observations on the second edition of the Chip & Seth Show.
- Greg Pyke’s topsy-turvy year leads to tackle anyway
- UGA restricted A.J. Turman’s transfer
- The marketing of Malcolm Mitchell grows along with his NFL prospects
- Podcast: Former UGA star describes the differences between Mark Richt and Kirby Smart
- Mystery musical act to play Sanford Stadium before G-Day Game
- Photos: UGA hits the field for second spring practice
- How did UGA flip an Auburn commit? The answer was three years in the making