The UGA football team hit the field for its second spring practice, at the alternate UGA football practice field, on Thursday, March 17, 2016. Freshman players joined their seasoned teammates on the field for drills and training.
- Greg Pyke’s topsy-turvy year leads to tackle anyway
- UGA restricted A.J. Turman’s transfer
- The marketing of Malcolm Mitchell grows along with his NFL prospects
- Podcast: Former UGA star describes the differences between Mark Richt and Kirby Smart
- Chip & Seth: Kirby Smart’s management style coming into view
- Mystery musical act to play Sanford Stadium before G-Day Game
- How did UGA flip an Auburn commit? The answer was three years in the making