‘A physical, more dominant front’: Social media enjoys punishing Georgia football win over Michigan
That Georgia had better players on the perimeter shouldn’t come as a surprise against Michigan. The Bulldogs have recruited at a higher level than the Wolverines in recent years and that speed edge was on display in Georgia’s 34-11 win over Michigan.
But what was even more evident in Friday’s win was just how much more physical the Georgia team was than Michigan, a team that was built on being physical.
- Dylan Raiola makes public push for Georgia to land 5-star defensive lineman Williams Nwaneri
- ESPN tabs Damon Wilson as possible ‘instant impact’ newcomer for Georgia football
- Justin Greene commitment a much-needed win for Georgia football defensive line recruiting
- Ladd McConkey already generating national media buzz entering 2023 season
- Sammy Brown commitment shows Georgia is still going to do battle with Clemson
NextJim Harbaugh: Georgia gave Michigan ‘heckuva football fight’ in …