The Georgia Bulldogs will be looking to get back to their winning ways on Tuesday when they host the Kennesaw State Owls. Below you can find information on the game time, TV Channel and how to watch the game online.
Georgia enters Tuesday with a 3-3 record and on a two-game losing streak.
Georgia Basketball-Kennesaw State: Game time
The Georgia basketball game against Kennesaw State tips starts at 7:00 p.m. ET. This is Georgia’s third home game of the season, as the Bulldogs won their first two home games against Savannah State and Sam Houston State.
Georgia Basketball-Kennesaw State: TV Channel
The Georgia basketball game can be seen on SEC Network+.
Georgia Basketball-Kennesaw State: How to watch online
You can watch the Georgia Basketball game using the WatchESPN app.
Georgia Basketball-Kennesaw State: How can I listen on the Radio?
The Georgia Basketball-Kennesaw State game can be heard on the radio on WSB 750 AM. Scott Howard and Chuck Dowdle will be calling the game on radio.
Georgia Basketball projected starters
*Per Georgia Sports Information
G: William “Turtle” Jackson, senior
G: Tye Fagan, freshman
F: Rayshaun Hammonds, sophomore
F: Nicolas Claxton, sophomore
C: Derek Ogbeide, junior
Georgia Basketball-Kennesaw State preview
Georgia returns to Stegeman Coliseum in desperate need of a win. After the Bulldogs won their first game against Illinois State in the Cayman Island Classic last week, the Bulldogs lost to Clemson and then got stomped by Georgia State 91-67.
The Bulldogs are led by sophomore’s Rayshaun Hamonds and Nicolas Claxton. Hammonds leads the Bulldogs in scoring, as he’s averaging 14.5 points per game. Claxton is scoring 11.5 points per game and a team-best 8.0 rebounds per game. Hammonds and Claxton both had career performances in the win over Illinois State, as Hammonds scored 31 points against Illinois State, while Claxton added 22 points.
Kennesaw State is led by guard Tyler Hooker, who is averaging 19.4 points per game. The Owls enter the game with a 1-6 record, while Georgia is 3-3 heading into the game. The Bulldogs and Owls have met twice before Tuesday’s game, with Georgia winning both times.
After Tuesday’s game, the Bulldogs will return to action on Monday, Dec. 3 when the Bulldogs host Texas Southern.
Best stories from around DawgNation:
- Does Georgia have to beat Alabama for this season to be a success?
- Mel Tucker’s named mentioned as possible head coaching candidate for multiple Power 5 jobs
- ‘Pylon Destroyer’ Elijah Holyfield helps Georgia resurrect its vaunted run game
- WATCH: Nick Saban: Why ‘mentally tired’ Alabama may taper prep for Georgia
- Georgia football podcast: UGA should embrace underdog role vs. Alabama
- Georgia football: Kirby Smart updates Ben Cleveland and the injury front prior to the SEC championship
- Nick Saban: Georgia football ‘most challenging game’ in Alabama’s quest for history
- Georgia Bulldogs are quite capable of taking down No. 1 Alabama, and here’s why
- Winners and losers from Georgia’s win over Georgia Tech
- Georgia’s chances for elite RB Noah Cain have spiked after his official visit